T’s & C’s Definitions
The terms and conditions listed below outline e the rules and regulations for the use of SL Virtual Solutions.
By accessing this website and working with SL Virtual Solutions you accept these terms and conditions in full.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “I”, “our” and “me”, refers to SL Virtual Solutions.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal virtual meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting.
All rights reserved
All potential clients will have a call with me before we commence our working relationship, in order to ensure that we are a good fit for one another. All rights reserved in terms of who we agree to work with.
- Payments are due on receipt of invoice.
- No work will be started until payment has been made
- Pay as you grow packages are non-refundable and are valid for that calendar month only e.g. hours bought in January are only valid for January.
- Package deals do not include costs for phone calls, clients need to provide SL Virtual Solutions with a paid for means to be able to conduct any phone calls required (eg. Skype account with credit)
- Any additional costs such as printing, posting etc will be invoiced for separately and due within a 7 day period
- All details (e.g. templates, passwords or processes etc.) should be submitted along with work at time of submission. We will not schedule work until all the materials are received.
- When submitting databases or marketing work, your virtual assistant will ask you how people requested this information and ask for proof of validation in order to comply with GDPR.
Turnover of work
- Our usual turnaround of work is next working day, for all work under one hour long received and acknowledged by us before 5pm. The reason behind this is that at 5pm each evening we schedule the following day’s work.
- For example: any work send to us during the day on Monday would be returned at the latest by end of day on Tuesday. Work sent after 5pm on Monday would be scheduled for Wednesday. This lets us schedule our day and complete work to a deadline that works for all of our clients.
- Work which is over an hour long will be scheduled and you will be given an ETA when we acknowledge receipt of the job.
- For non-standard or one-off jobs turnaround times will be advised in the acknowledgement email.
- It is up to you to check work which we return and raise any queries forthwith thereafter.
- Please note that we do not work on South African public holidays, and are closed between Christmas and New Years. We will of course send out notice of exact closing dates on a yearly basis, at least 1 month in advance so you can plan accordingly your side also.
Programs we work on
- We use the following programs on a regular basis: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat PDF, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Skype, Slack, G suite, Outlook, Xero, Wave, Monday.com and many others.
- Should you have a specific program you would like us to use, and it is not a free program, please note you will have to purchase/share the login for us to be able to use this program.
- Should you wish us to work on a program that we are not familiar with, training will need to be provided either by the client or a third party, and time spend on this will be billed for accordingly and taken out of your plan.
Performance & termination
- SL Virtual Solutions shall perform the requested services with reasonable skill and care. However, this does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, secure, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. It is up to the Client to confirm they are happy with any work done, SL Virtual Solutions when conducting work for the Client will check in and confirm they are on the right track, and it is up to the Client to confirm in a timely manner for work to be able to continue according to the timeline given.
- A 30 day calendar written notice period, submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org is due if you wish to pause your ongoing plan or terminate our service.
- The Services shall continue indefinitely unless and until terminated in accordance with clauses 19, 20 and 21 listed below.
Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason by providing written notice.
- Any payments due following cancellation shall remain payable.
- During the first 30 days, cancellation shall be deemed to take effect immediately upon receipt of the written notice. After the first 30 days, cancellation shall be deemed to take effect on a 30 day calendar month notice period 30th March notice is handed in, work will end on 30th April. Payment for the month of April will still be due
- SL Virtual Solutions may terminate this agreement (as regards some or all of the Services) or suspend some or all of the Services should the Client become financially insolvent.
- SL Virtual Solutions may terminate this agreement (as regards some or all of the Services) or suspend some or all of the Services immediately on written notice if the Client breaches any term of this agreement, and any payment due remains payable and, if already paid, will be non-refundable.
- The Client may not use the Supplier’s service to arrange or carry on any illegal or immoral activity.
- The Client agrees that the Supplier will use vetted, interviewed and approved Virtual Assistants to fulfil the Client’s workload, task and project requirements.
- This agreement will be terminated without notice upon the dissolution, insolvency (or appointment of an insolvency practitioner), liquidation (or appointment of a liquidator), initiation of a business rescue process or other comparable process in the jurisdiction where the Client is domiciled, of either party or of their parent company.
Rights of supplier
- SL Virtual Solutions reserves the right to periodically update any prices shown on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. SL Virtual Solutions shall make every effort to ensure any prices shown are correct at the point at which the Client places an order.
- If SL Virtual Solutions updates the price paid by an existing Client, notice shall be provided to the email address held on record for the account no less than one full month prior to the change taking effect.
- SL Virtual Solutions reserves the right to withdraw the Services from the Website at any time.
- SL Virtual Solutions shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing the Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.